New Year Blogolutions
Before the world ends, I promise to:
1. Write honestly. I will look to Abraham Lincoln, JD Salinger and Harriet the Spy as my truth-spewing role models. Say goodbye to that “private” tumblr option, as well as any friends who find themselves as the topic of my entries.
2. Write frequently. By frequently I mean as much as my 18 credit course load and raging social life will allow.
3. Keep it original. As much as I love sharing videos of cats befriending dogs and European children doing magic tricks, this blog will be reserved for original writing and photos.
4. Make my 11th grade English teacher proud. hu c@n take dis srsly? steinbck iz rollin in hiz grave. namean? swag.
5. Write what I want. I hope you enjoy celebrity gossip, dating advice and what I had for lunch as much as I do! If Perez Hilton, Miss Manners and Anthony Bourdain had a love child who created a blog, this is it! I slave away in pharmacy school so one day you can ask me about that purulent fungus on your foot even though I insisted that emailing me photos of it was not necessary. In return, I should be allowed to indulge in all low brow culture without being judged.
Happy New Year, ya’ll!